STONE GRAVEL PAD FOUNDATION
Gravel Pad For Shed Foundation
Gravel is an affordable choice as a shed foundation, Having Gravel Pad as a base for Shed and gazebo base can be the reason why your buildings last longer than its warranty.
The gravel Pad for sheds and Gazebos ensures your building has a solid, weatherproof foundation. Ensure your buildings last long with the correct start. Get a Quote for your Shed Pad hereGET QUOTE FOR gRAVEL PAD
Gravel Stone Pad Features
- A: Ground Leveled With Skid Loader.
- B: Pressure Treated 4×6 Perimeter w/ 2’’ Rebar Stakes Through 4x6s to Maintain Stability.
- C: 4’’- 6” of 3/4 ‘’ Clean Drainage Stone Leveled And Tampered.
- D: Extra 12″ on each side of structure MAXIMUM Drainage
What does it Cost to Install Gravel Pad?
Prices are dependent upon your garage or shed site being within 10” of level. (if the pad is more than 10” off level, additional charges may apply by site crew on the day of work being done)
- Pad Between 10” to 20” Off Level, Add 20%
- Pad Between 20” to 28” Off Level, Add 30%
- Pad More Than 28” Off Level, (Custom Quote)
OPTIONAL: Weed Barrier/Stabilizer
- Made from high-quality non-woven polypropylene fibers
- Prevents weeds from growing over covered areas
- Great for filtration, reinforcement, separation and erosion control
- Help to prevent clogging, extend drainage system life and increase performance
For Woven Fabric, Add $.70 per sq.ft.
For Pads that Exceed 28” Off Level We recommend to Upgrade to a 6×6 Perimeter, this will add extra strength, but it is not required.DOWNLOAD price list
Gravel Pad for Sheds
Gravel Pad for Gazebos
For Horse Barns or Run-in sheds we recommend…
Stone Dust Foundation
- Grading Area And Prepare for Stone Dust.
- 5″ to 6″ Stone Dust Leveled and Tampered.
- If Area is More Than 10″ Off Level Additional Charges May Apply.
- We recommend pad size to be 2’ wider all around building