STONE GRAVEL PAD FOUNDATION
Gravel Pad For Shed Foundation
Gravel Pad is an affordable choice as a shed foundation, Having Gravel Pad as a base for Shed and gazebo base can be the reason why your buildings last longer than its warranty.
The gravel Pad for sheds and Gazebos ensures your building has a solid, weatherproof foundation. for large building and Garage foundation, we recommend checking out the Concrete Foundation. For the Shed owners and ensure your buildings last long with the correct start. Get a Quote for your Shed Pad hereGET QUOTE FOR gRAVEL PAD
Gravel Stone Pad Features
- A: Ground Leveled With Skid Loader.
- B: Pressure Treated 4×6 Perimeter w/ 2’’ Rebar Stakes Through 4x6s to Maintain Stability.
- C: 4’’- 6” of 3/4 ‘’ Clean Drainage Stone Leveled And Tampered.
- D: Extra 12″ on each side of structure MAXIMUM Drainage
What does it Cost to Install Gravel Pad?
Prices are dependent upon your garage or shed site being within 10” of a level. (if the pad is more than 10” off level, additional charges may apply by site crew on the day of work being done)
- Pad Between 10” to 20” Off Level, Add 20%
- Pad Between 20” to 28” Off Level, Add 30%
- Pad More Than 28” Off Level, (Custom Quote)
OPTIONAL: Weed Barrier/Stabilizer
- Made from high-quality non-woven polypropylene fibers
- Prevents weeds from growing over covered areas
- Great for filtration, reinforcement, separation and erosion control
- Help to prevent clogging, extend drainage system life and increase performance
For Woven Fabric, Add $.70 per sq.ft.
For Shed Pads that Exceed 28” Off Level We recommend to Upgrade to a 6×6 Perimeter, this will add extra strength, but it is not required.DOWNLOAD price list
Gravel Pad for Sheds
Gravel Pad for Gazebos
For Horse Barns or Run-in sheds we recommend…
Stone Dust Foundation
- Grading Area And Prepare for Stone Dust.
- 5″ to 6″ Stone Dust Leveled and Tampered.
- If Area is More Than 10″ Off Level Additional Charges May Apply.
- We recommend pad size to be 2’ wider all around building