Stone Gravel Pad Foundations
Gravel Pad For Shed Foundations
A gravel pad is an affordable choice as a shed foundation. Having a gravel pad as a base for a shed or gazebo can be the reason why your buildings last longer with less maintenance.
Our gravel pad for sheds and gazebos ensures your building has a solid foundation that let’s water drain away. If you prefer a concrete floor or need a garage foundation, we recommend checking out our concrete foundations. Take the first step to getting a shed or gazebo that lasts by letting us prepare a gravel foundation for your new building.GET QUOTE FOR gRAVEL PAD
DISCOVER GRAVEL PAD FOUNDATIONS
Do I Need a Gravel or Concrete Pad?
If your shed is built with a wood floor, then you should choose a gravel pad. Learn more about the advantages of a gravel pad by reading our recent blog post on gravel vs. concrete shed pads.
What Does it Cost to Install a Gravel Pad?
Prices are dependent upon your garage or shed site being within 10” of level. (if the pad is more than 10” off level, additional charges may be applied by the site crew on the day of work being done)
- Pad Between 10” to 20” Off Level – Add 20%
- Pad Between 20” to 28” Off Level – Add 30%
- Pad More Than 28” Off Level, (Custom Quote)
OPTIONAL: Weed Barrier/Stabilizer
- Made from high-quality non-woven polypropylene fibers
- Prevents weeds from growing over covered areas
- Great for filtration, reinforcement, separation and erosion control
- Help to prevent clogging, extend drainage system life and increase performance
For woven fabric, add $.70 per sq.ft.
For shed pads that exceed 28” off level, we recommend an upgrade to a 6×6 perimeter. This will add extra strength but it is not required.
For Horse Barns or Run-In Sheds we recommend…
Stone Dust Foundation
- Grade area and prepare for stone dust
- 5″ to 6″ stone dust leveled and tampered
- If area is more than 10″ off level, additional charges may apply
- We recommend pad size to be 2’ wider all around building