Why Hire Site Preparations to Prepare a Site for Your Shed?
Hire experts who know what a shed needs.
You’ll benefit from the 10+ years of solid experience with shed building that our company has. This means we know exactly what a structure needs for a solid, lasting foundation or stone pad.
Our concrete crew also has 25+ years of experience, so you can rest assured that your concrete foundation is built right.
Details that make your foundation more solid and last longer.
Here are a few examples:
- To help ensure longer lasting stone pads, we tamper our pads which packs the stone very tight.
- All the stone we use is “certified drainage stone” which is a clean, larger stone designed specifically for draining well. This keeps water and dampness away from your shed. The certified drainage stone is better compared to the 2A modified stone which packs really hard and won’t drain well.
- Rather than just laying your stone pad directly onto the ground, we dig the pad down into the ground. This ensures less movement over time.
- Whichever side your doors are on in your structure, we make the pads flush with the ground (or as close as we can) to ensure proper funcationaly of your building. Local landscapers often simply put a perimeter and stone down where we actually fit it nicely into the ground.
- We usually build your foundation an extra foot around your shed which creates a drainage bed for water run off. This perimeter helps hold the stone from falling in to the grass. This also helps mud from splashing against the sides of your shed.
Take the stress out of preparing for your shed.
Don’t try to juggle multiple contractors on your own; we work directly with your shed company to make sure the foundation you need is installed correctly with no hassle to you.
You can trust us to do what it takes to make sure the job is done right. We are committed to providing the best service possible.
Find a contractor who stands by their work. We do.
If you ever have any problems with your stone pad or foundation, we’ll come out to your location and fix it for you.
Keep things moving.
Give us a call and we’ll call you back within 24 hours. We know getting your project scheduled and the work timed just right with the delivery of your structure matters.
Get your project done quickly.
Have an upcoming project? We’ll get you on our calendar in our next opening right away. This means projects are usually complete within only 2 – 4 weeks.
Quality work up-front means a lasting foundation.
Don’t damage your yard or landscape.
We use a stand-on (ride-on) skid loader which is very maneuverable and low-impact on the environment; this means minimal damage to your yard or landscape while we do our work. Most competitors use big skid loaders which can be not only hard to maneuver around your property but often actually cause damage to your yard.
We hear you.
Our crew is very professional, will listen you your requests / needs and will always be respectful of your property.
Hear directly from our happy customers. Check out our site preparation and tree removal testimonials here.
Check out even more reviews on HomeAdvisor….